SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL THERAPEUTIC PROGRAM(STRTP) PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR
Open Until Filled, Non-Exempt
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Share hiring decisions, train and supervise support staff.
2. Monitor hiring of Social Workers and administrative staff.
3. Ensure compliance of California Code of Regulations, Title 22, and the STRTP Interim Licensing Standard, county contract(s), CCL, CRC, and CSC regulations.
4. Interface with Community Care Licensing and county DCFS on management related issues.
5. Contribute to the development and implementation of the fiscal budget.
6. Cosign Supply Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
7. Develop, implement, and monitor public relation(s) issues and the recruitment of new clients.
8. Serve as management liaison between corporate and satellite offices.
9. Develop and implement new programs as directed by the supervisor.
10. Meet or exceed budgeted placement numbers as directed by the supervisor.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Must have a BA or BS degree or have a valid child development teaching permit or, have completed 12-semester units of Early Childhood Education, Adolescent Development, or Foster Kinship Care Education and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth; or have a valid certificate as an Alcohol Counselor, Drug Counselor, or Alcohol And Drug Counselor, and have at least 100 hours of experience working with youth; or have a valid Vocational Training certificate, credential or documentation demonstrating that the individual is a trade journeyperson who instructs children in vocational skills and has at least 100 hours of experience with youth; or have previously been employed as a staff or volunteer at a group home or short term residential therapeutic program for at least one year, or have relevant experience as determined by the Department to meet any of the above requirements, or had been employed as a direct staff that was operating as a group home license prior to January 1, 2017; or in a residential program for children, and must be at least 21 years of age.
Must be cleared through our commercial insurance carrier and must be able to drive BHTC vehicles.
Must have STRTP State Administrator Certification
Must also be in good physical condition and as such be able to participate in recreational activities with the clients.
Must have experience in management and supervision of staff.
Must have good leadership, writing, and oral communication skill.
Must be available for a 40-hour workweek and be available for all shifts.
Must undergo the same screening in training procedures required by state regulations including but not limited to background reference checks, DOJ, FBI, and Child Abuse Check Index (CACI) fingerprinting for criminal clearance, First Aid and CPR certification, and a preliminary health screening which includes a tuberculosis (TB) test. Candidate is also required to sign the Criminal Record Statement and Statement Acknowledging Requirement to Report Suspected Child Abuse. All Administrators receive initial orientation training and additional training throughout their employment with BHTC.
1. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
2. Managerial experience in a culturally diverse workplace.
3. Graduate Degree
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will perform other job-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor or other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Employment at Brighter Horizon Treatment Centers may be treated as at will by the employer or Brighter Horizon Treatment Centers at any time with or without cause and with or without notice